Thursday, October 18, 2012

Adventures of Akpors.

Destroyed Evidence


Akpos, a married lawyer had just made love to his girlfriend inside his car along the road on his way home.


On getting home his wife saw the lady's pant on the back seat. She got mad and tore it to pieces screaming "Honey, Honey! What is this?"


Akpos lawyer calmly replied "Oh my God!, you just destroyed the evidence of a rape case worth millions of Naira that I'm handling.


The wife quickly fell on her knees apologising to her husband "Honey, please forgive me. I didn't know. God will bring another one for you.."


Adventures of Akpos now showing daily, visit: www.bjb-007.blogspot.com always.



Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB