Monday, October 15, 2012

He who is with God knows all things.

Some approach me and say "I feel I know too much".

Should they be surprised that I know more than them?

I was age 18 when I made the decision to seek the truth.

For over 12 years I have studied and studied. Researched and meditated.

Then someone who has no idea of what knowledge I have gathered all through these years comes and says that "I feel as though I know too much".

Is it not by the Grace of God that I have been able to liberate myself from ignorance?

Whence did come the energy and zeal to study whilst they sat and watched endless satanic movies???

That I studied the occult and satanism to realise the workings of the devil and his agents, is it not to my spiritual benefit?


Look at them, spoonfed by half baked priests who don't know their onions to tell me that I need God's Grace.

As though, I wasn't born with the grace?

Watch your tongue... You know me not and neither do you understand my relationship with God.

A blind generation that judge men by their hypocritical presence in the so called house of God.

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.

I will not be found in the mist of demons.

The church is not a building.

The church is the unity or brotherhood of people who love God in all sincerity.

I don't believe in any Pastor, Priest or Minister.

I believe in God alone and Grace is sufficient for me.

God is a jealous God and he won't forgive me that I worship a general overseer, postrate before him and shower praises upon him, hang his graven images in my living room and yet spit on God's face when alone in my selfish thoughts and deeds.

I am nobody. But God breathed his spirit unto me and gave me wisdom.

I don't need any confused entity to order my steps.

My destiny is mine and God's alone.

Hypocrites, keep off!


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

1 comments:

Dove said...

WORD!
Let those who hav eyez see n those wit earz hear....

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB