Friday, October 5, 2012

"His Penis Is So Small, I Can't Feel Him"

I don't know what to do! I thought this was something that I could overlook in time but I have the most wonderful man any woman could ask for I really do!


He's sweet, he's kind and generous and treats me like a queen. Don't get me wrong we do have arguments and fight like any other couple but he's very communicative and listens to whatever issue I may have. He's understanding even though we might disagree he still at least tries to understand where I'm coming from and that's hard to find so I'm really grateful for my man.


The issue I'm having with him is something that he can't help. His penis is very small and I can't even feel it when we have sex. The only time I climax is when I'm on top of him and I have to grind on him really hard and after it's over my hips hurt really bad and I think I'm hurting him but he would never tell me if that was the case.


I feel bad because he says that he knows he's not packing and will do whatever he needs to do to make me happy outside the bedroom but I'm used to men with some girth and length to them and it's getting hard not to want more! I just turned 32 and my sex drive is insane and he just can't keep up with me in the bedroom at all!


At first I was cool with his lack of size because he's a good man but I'm missing the feeling of a well endowed man putting it on me and being sore the next day I really miss that and he can't do that for me. What should I do because he's a good man and I don't want to lose him and he is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Please help……..

BJB 007


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na wa oooo!

Anonymous said...

What's wa?huh?can't a woman say ha mind again?u people can so pretend in this part of d earth ehn?kai!abegi!madam!u wud hav to manage it dah way o!God frowns @ adultrey!@ list u knew he was like dah before u agreed to still b wid him!u can't hav it all!u can buy dildos nd make him do it very hard fo u jess d way u want it!I wud suggest electrical ones!those ones feel somewhat real!good luck to u!

na wa o! said...

How will d husband react to her using dildoes?????

RUBBISH!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you mean 'RUBBISH'??? Please let's be objective here, let's try and proffer solutions and not condemning opinions...Don't RUBBISH people's suggestions if you don't have a better one to make. Is using dildos not better than she going out in-search of other men to do it for her???? If she isn't satisfied by her husband, I see nothing wrong with her giving a try to dildos instead of silently pretending and punishing herself which end result would be adultery.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB