Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No Body Smokes Weed Like I Do- King Ayisoba

Musician, King Ayisoba known in real life as Alpert Apozori, has revealed that a lot of musicians in Ghana smoke wee and are addicted to it but because they are hypocrites, they always pretend that they do not smoke.


The musician speaking in an interview on Taxi Driver on Hitz FM hosted by Blakk Rasta Tuesday admitted that he smokes wee and was never afraid to admit it.


Marijuana is a banned substance in Ghana, and the law therefore does not permit its usage.


But the I Want To See You My Father hit singer disclosed that, "A lot of musicians in Ghana smoke weed but they are afraid to talk about it. But as for me I take care of myself, nobody buys food for me so I don't care talking about it."


"I smoke weed at least once a day and nobody in Ghana can smoke like I do," he admitted, adding that he started smoking at the age of 11 and has since been smoking for the past 25 years.


Interestingly, King Ayisoba noted that wee gives him ideas to write good music.


"When I smoke weed, I sit down get ideas," he said, adding, "I am able to do my music and see what is coming to happen which helps in my music. It gives me ideas, I don't smoke weed to do bad."


King Ayisoba who hails from Kalaga in the Upper East region of Ghana is a father of five and has three wives.


The pidgin singer who is famous for playing the kologo (or kolgo) said Ghanaians should expect his album, Mmeka, in 2013.


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB