Friday, November 2, 2012

“Mind Games” To Help You Attract Women…

In this article we're going to deal with possibly the BIGGEST problem guys run into with women.


If you're like most guys I know who would like to improve their success with women, then you probably have one or two "negative programs " in your subconscious mind (if you're like I used to be before I learned the things I know now, then you might have A LOT of them).


I can remember when I used to believe that women would be VERY offended or alarmed if I tried to strike up an unexpected conversation with them…


I can remember feeling that if a woman rejected me in front of other people that I WOULD DIE of embarrassment.


I can remember thinking, "Why would a woman find ME attractive?" And believing that the truly desirable, beautiful women out there just wouldn't find a guy like me interesting or attractive because I wasn't rich, tall, famous, buff, or of royal descent.


Let me give you a little tough Love:


NO ONE CARES WHETHER OR NOT YOU FIGURE THIS STUFF OUT WITH WOMEN. AND NO ONE CARES WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN… OTHER THAN YOU.


Really.


If you learn how to meet and date the kinds of women that you've always wanted, it won't matter to anyone. Your friends won't think you're any cooler (well, maybe a little), your mom won't stop nagging you, your boss won't pay you more money, and you won't lose that extra 10 pounds that you've needed to lose for the past 10 years.


It just doesn't matter. No one cares.


THE ONLY PERSON THAT CARES IS YOU.


And the only one that's going to be able to do anything about this programming that we're talking about IS YOU.


If you want to do something about your programming and your success, you're going to have to DO IT ALL YOURSELF.


And what's the best way to do it yourself?


This is a fantastic question…


If you do these things, you'll begin to REPROGRAM YOURSELF and change your negative programming into POSITIVE programming and success.


There are a lot of ways to get going, but I have a few favorites and since we only have a little time together in this article, I'll get right to the point:


Watch some guys who are successful with women.


One of the best things I've ever done is make friends with some REALLY SUCCESSFUL guys (I'm talking about success with women here). As a matter of fact, most of the techniques that I've learned, developed, and write about originally started out as something I got from friends by watching them interact with women.


When you watch guys who know how to make women feel that magical emotion called "ATTRACTION", you'll start to see the patterns in their behavior, and the patterns in the responses from women.


Nothing can replace watching a guy walk up to a woman, start talking to her, and walk away 5 minutes later with her number.


So make some new friends if you have to. Just do what it takes to watch some guys interact with women. It's a big one.


Stop looking for a "magic pill". Realize that you're going to have to CONSTANTLY learn and improve.


I know, I know. You'd like to take a pill and have this whole part of your life handled.


You'd like a computer chip implanted in your brain that will change you into a chick-magnet.


Well, until these things exist, you're going to have to do it the old fashioned way… you're going to have to actually DO SOMETHING.


At first, it might seem a little uncomfortable. You might feel weird going out to a bar alone just to look at the people.


But don't worry, no one will care (remember what I said earlier… nobody cares whether or not you're successful, only you do).


The more you improve, the more you'll WANT to improve, and the easier it will become.


JUST KEEP IMPROVING A LITTLE BIT AT A TIME.


If you do these things, you'll begin to REPROGRAM YOURSELF and change your negative programming into POSITIVE programming and success.


Of course, the best place to start is with some of the materials that I've put together…


It took me years of trial and error to really figure out what works with women.


Repeat: It took me YEARS.


Years of trial and error.


Every time I found something that DID work, I took the idea, refined it, and wrote it down… then worked on it some more.


I collected and organized what I learned.


Visit www.bjb-007.blogspot.com for more. Daily.


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB