Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WILL YOU REMEMBER ME(I WAS HERE)

(Dedicated to ma very close friend Dare)


*Many at times I wonder
I wonder "Who am I?"


All I seem to do is wander
Under heaven's sincere eye.


*Good days;bad days
Just many times to same days
I need to move on but I've lost my way


Memories;memories they all fade away


*The moon has clouded the morning sun


Haunted and hunted;same difference


With ma destiny;I am on the run


A god I do not know,I hold in reverence


*At peace with all man except myself


I need to find him;to find myself


The book of life; is lost on the shelf


I am ridden with emotions I'd never felt


*like a swift chariot,my time draws near


Life is a standing seat
"Who holds my chair?"
For the love I felt now seethes


*"Will you remember me?"
"When I go,will you remember me?"


In my perfection;therein lies destruction
With the moorings of time spent,"will I know no annihilation?"


PART TWO (I WAS HERE)


*When I cross the seas
To the other side,tell me?


Will I be blessed to see..
Like the one above,the others like me?


*When I die;
Will I meet another Fate?
One I'd defy or live to try?


Oh my curiousity I beseech you to sate!


*Oh tell me of a time unknown
Of a people unseen
Of powers I shall wield, freedom of death unsown


To be the all seeing


*"Would I make a difference?"
"Would they make me a reference?"


"Would the world know?
That a seed like I;was sown?"...


THE END
Okinaye,selina


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB