Friday, December 31, 2010

I took four steps and she fell



My fingers itchy, here comes an inspiration. I will send you to another realm, your contest my entertainment. When my source holds supreme, brag not I. What I write now, my soul speaks.
She was pretty, very pretty. She modified my minimum requirements of a lady. She was quiet…but deadly. Where Did I meet her? In a friends house actually, a meeting ground…we had ‘em a big project at hand. We needed female participation and she was invited by our host. Now this room was filled with a lot of guys…about six if I remember correctly. Well, it was annoying because this guys were just carried away by the girls present, about four of them. We had serious things to deliberate upon but things seemed to be going anticlockwise.
Now, my first approach, call it skill; I ignored all I mean all the girls. While other guys were busy working their socks up trying to woo these damsels, there was I fiddling with my computer! Now let me explain this…you see women with their way of thinking, when approached by a man instinctively feel the man is trying to mate with her. So by ignoring them, they wondered in their minds “what is this guy feeling like, am I not attractive enough”, women are the curious type, they want to know everything! The fact that I ignored them actually created an attention on me and since they were four girls present, you can imagine the competition.
What happened next was quite interesting; they all were looking for avenues to strike a conversation with me. Second approach, call it skill; I played hard to get. Yes, hard to get! Women love this, they love fighting for love, they love the unknown, and suspense bewitches them. Now, not that I was rude, repulsive or redundant, I was actually funny, unserious but serious and happy, I was just myself. What was I doing? Bewitching them! I also wanted the competition; I wanted the most confident girl. I love confident girls, they are usually intelligent. Then she made a brilliant move…what did she do?
Simple, she called me outside just to ask if I had the phone number of a childhood friend of hers that I dated some years back. I took out my phone scrolled to the name and number…handed the phone to her. She copied the number then she typed her number on my phone and dialed. She then stored the respective numbers on both phones. WOW! I got her number without asking. But there was bad news, she was dating my friend, our host. I became a suspect.
Now, there was something about me she enjoyed, I was strange and different, not like most of the guys stalking her. I was very strict, I let her enjoy herself but I do not entertain excesses. This is approach number three, call it skill. Women love a man that takes control and has the aura of power radiating from him, it gives them a sense of security and comfortability. She began to get addicted to me. Every day she would travel seven kilometers to be with me.
Now this was not easy for me, for it seemed that I snatched another guy’s girl, but did I really do anything? I hear somebody saying am a demon, hahaha!!! Approach number four, call it skill, I have a personal constitution and I abide by it at all times. Indeed I am a senator. Women, as far as I am concerned enjoy it when they are told what to do, “they love being controlled”. Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t bossy, but a little bit arrogant mixed with being funny but serious, women can’t have enough of that…now things began to really get close, she desired something, something I couldn’t wait to give her!
Now she wanted me to make love to her…I had the power. It took me four effortless steps to get to this level. What happened next, I will post you on another day. You may have your own ways by which you seduce women, but I do mine mentally. It cost me nothing really…just the understanding of female psychology. I don’t use this skills all the time, in fact I rarely use them, maybe that’s why I seem to be using this medium to share these skills with you, so that you could also benefit from them. They work 100%. But no money back guarantee! Visit this site often, I will be sharing the secrets of true players! Stay blessed.
Boodogay Gao Dein.

1 comments:

james said...

i bliv u! Coz of u, dis girl of mine is crazy over me. I duno u bt ur 2 much!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB